Skip to content
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- The job holder is responsible for selling Society projects and recruiting new members
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible} and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products;
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presents the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way
- Builds good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, offer letters/Subscription forms, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
- Follows up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
- Any other Post-Secondary School training shall be considered
- Works predominantly in the field.
Previous relevant work experience required
- Relevant experience in sales and marketing shall be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Social skills and Excellent PR
- Communication skills
- If you meet the requirements above, send applications to email@example.com. Apply on or before 23rd March 2023